1. Students are required to provide a valid Driver License which may consist of any class of BC Driver’s License or a foreign driver’s license prior the first lesson. Students must bring their license to each lesson.
2. Terry Driving School can book road tests on behalf of students once written consent is provided.
3. All payments must be made prior to lesson.
4. We have a no refund policy on all road test packages.
5. Terry Driving School does not allow more than three persons on the lesson vehicle at any time.
6. 24 Hours notice is required to cancel or postpone any driving lesson. Late cancellation fee of $50 applies if cancelled with less than 24 Hours notice.
7. 72 Hours notice is required to cancel or postpone any driving road test scheduled by Terry Driving School. Late cancellation fee of $25 applies if cancelled with less than 72 Hours notice.
8. Any information submitted on the Terry Driving School website (terrydriving.ca) is the property of Terry Driving School for the purpose of delivering road tests. We do not share any information you submit with third parties.